- Guests will be required to wear face masks in common areas of the hotel. In addition, our staff are also required to wear face masks at all times, please remember we are always smiling under those masks!
- Breakfast will be reduced to ‘Grab and Go’.
- Social Distancing Guidelines will be observed throughout the Hotel
- We are using CDC recommended cleaning products and procedures and have increased the frequency of cleaning high-touch areas like doorknobs, tabletops, toilets, elevator areas, partitions, faucets, sinks, countertops, and desks. Additionally, we are encouraging enhanced cleaning and personal hygiene practices to all staff members.
- Per the State of Maine requirements Housekeeping service will not be available during a guests stay. We will have any items you should require, such as toiletries, fresh linens, and in-room amenities delivered to your room.
- Our outdoor Pool and Jacuzzi will remain closed, until we obtain proper opening procedures from the State of Maine.
We are committed to offering you a safe, clean and enjoyable environment during your stay. We are following the advice and recommended protocols set by national, state and regional agencies (including CDC, Hospitality Maine, the State of Maine and our own Witham Family Hotels Covid-19 operational guidelines). Each operating department has its own set of customized procedures designed to keep guests and team members safe. We hope this will put you at ease to enjoy and relax during your next visit with us, until then stay healthy, stay safe and we will see you soon!